Gift wrapping and origami are my most favourite craft subjects. Been dreaming of having a gift shop where I can do gift wrapping professionally all day long since I was a little girl. This time, I’ll share my most used gift wrapping style; Simple Shirt! It’s so simple and cute that whenever I ran out of gift boxes, I’ll just made this.
You will need :
1. Favor Bag or DIY favor bag
3. Double Tape
4. Ribbon or paper to create tie
Let’s start wrapping!
1. Put the gift inside favor bag, then fold twice to the front.
2. Cut each side (just right under the folded section) at about 1/3 of favor bag width.
3. Fold both side’s cut section to the center and fold the open section to form a shoulder
4. Create a tie using ribbon or paper. Paper bow tie can be a nice touch too. Voila! Good to go now!